Persian, Oriental, and Loose Rug Cleaning
While Persian, Oriental and specialty rugs differ greatly from around the world, we understand the differences in construction, dyeing methods and fiber content which determined the way your rug should be cleaned. We take the upmost care to protect and treat you rug using trusted and safe cleaning methods. We do this to assure a safe and thorough cleaning of your treasured rugs in our state of the art oriental and loose rug cleaning plant.
Our Cleaning Process
- Upon arrival at our 5000 square foot state of the art Rug Cleaning Facility, our Team will complete all of these processes with the best care.
- Pre-inspection of rug for spots, stains, construction, dyes and best cleaning method for your rug
- Dusting to remove dry abrasive soils
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Gentle shampooing of rug to remove all soils and stains
- Fringes hand cleaned and brightened
- Final rinse to remove all soap and soiling leaving your rug clean and residue free
- Controlled drying
- Hand finishing and grooming of pile and fringes.
- Post cleaning inspection
- Rolled and packaged for transportation
Recommended Optional Services
- Anti-soiling fabric protector treatment
- Guaranteed pet odor removal
- Custom cut area rug padding
- Repairs- Fringes, edge treatments and hand repairs
- Packaging for long term storage